VISIT LITHUANIA welcomes You!
You are in the right way. Your trip to Lithuania starts here. Keep reading and we will be more than happy to assist you...
We are an experienced Inbound Tour Operator and Destination Management Company, established in 2001, specializing in corporate and individual travel in Lithuania, Baltic region and in travel to other foreign countries as well. Our multilingual and professional team will provide with full set of travel services and tour packages from areas that we tested ourselves.
For you, honoured traveler, we are ready to create the tour you have always dreamed of but never had time to take – exploring Lithuania and other Baltic countries!
During our tours you will be able to visit impressive modern capitals – Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, take a look at the Baltic heritage and unspoiled nature, step onto the threshold of the present and past of the Baltic States!
We are ready to make your trip very convenient and easy – Visit Lithuania team will take care of you from your arrival until departure, will offer the best hotels, comfortable transportation with experienced drivers, guide of your requested language, various activities and much more! Our services’ scale is very wide, accordingly we are able to realize all your dreams and desires!
• You may choose TOUR PACKAGES and SIGHTSEEING from our always-updated tour list.
• Our offered tours and sightseeing aren’t limited to what you see on the list.
• We may make an individual tour according to your needs, requests and the time most convenient for you.
• Tours are priced differently (form superior standard to economy class) to suite every budget.
Trust our experience – please take a look at testimonials
of our clients!
With the best wishes, Visit Lithuania team
Our office is located in the heart of Vilnius, right in front of Cathedral. Feel free to visit us any time during our working time at least to collect some useful brochures or for cup of coffee to share your impresions about Vilnius
Visit Lithuania Green Office guidelines:
- Communicate electronically whenever possible. Do not take unnecessary printouts!
- Activate energy saving settings on
your computer and other office devices.
- Save electricity in all possible ways.
- Instead of business travels try to organise negotiations via video and telephone.
- Exercise on your way to work or use public transportation.
- Award services instead of goods as a business gift and a bonus.
- Reduce, re-use and recycle. Sort out office waste.
- Use ecological office supplies, e.g. FSC-marked paper, refilled pens and recycled ink cartridges.
- Green your supplies. Favour renting and leasing contracts.
- Be a friend to the environment also at home and on your free time!